Thursday, July 16, 2015

Vacances et une Mariage.

We leave tomorrow on the first of several short [vacation] jaunts.  This one happens to be together, as my niece is getting married on Saturday evening.  I finally got my dress in and it looks fantastic.  It's a wrap dress which shows a very good amount of cleavage - hehehe - and it makes me feel wonderful.  The hubs is thrilled with it, too.

I also got a second LBD (Little Black Dress) just for any additional shit that I might get goat-roped into by my mother-in-law.  It's very simple with cap sleeves, but it doesn't wrinkle and that's pretty damned important.  ;0))  I also got some swim shorts and a swim skirt because we have a poolside suite and I intend to do nothing more than soak in the in-room jacuzzi and swim during the day.  Plus, I need some color!!

Although I'm going to have to deal with some in-law crap, I think I'm going to have a great time with both of my favorite nieces... one of which just came out and is bringing her long-term girlfriend with her to the wedding.  I'm really looking forward to meeting her.  If she makes K-dito happy, I'm sure she's a pretty great person.  Also, it should be interesting to see how some family members react... as this will be their first time seeing my niece with her significant other being a woman.

I still haven't heard anything about my biopsy... so I sent a message to my doctor today.  He said that I should hear something tomorrow.  Knowing my luck, it'll be while I'm sitting in fucking Atlanta waiting for a connector.  Isn't that usually how it goes????

No comments:

Post a Comment