Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Decisions. Damsel Without A Dress.

This week has been crazy thus far.  Not in a bad way... just full of weird possibilities and interesting things that are currently happening and will be happening.  It's a lot to digest, really.

So... I want an Audi.  I've wanted one forever, really.  Husby says I can get one... but I've got to get a job and buy it outright.  So, most of the weekend, I spent on the interwebz driving myself fucking cray-cray looking for employment (can anyone tell me why most companies want a comprehensive resumé yet still make you fill out an ENTIRE JOB APPLICATION on line??) - it boggles the mind.  Seriously.  I guess that's neither here nor there, because I managed to get not one, but two interviews for tomorrow.  Hopefully, they'll both go well and fight over my brilliant personality (hardy-har-har-har!!).  Anyhow, for those of you that care, send me good vibes.

For those of you that hate-read, go do something productive.  Like harass someone else or try and make other friends.

Yeah, I just wrote that.

And then the wedding.  I fucking forgot to put my order in online and guess what??  "It's fucked to the moon, Alice!!".  Tomorrow morning I've got to get the two dresses, cool bathing suit, and funky shirt sent out ASAP (to the additional shipping tune of $24.95.  From New Jersey.  Of all places.  Which means... using the telephone.  I'm trying to avoid the phone because I have a feeling that my new job is going to have a LOT to do with telephones.  And people with demands.  Oh, well.  Do I want my Audi??  Yes.

It's too late to be up and the place where I had my biopsy done is itching like mad.  But from the inside, you know??  So it's healing.  I think I'm going to take a pain pill and then play some kind of word game on my iPhone (it always fucks me up, because sometimes I still think in German or French and then get pissed at the AMERICAN game.  SMDH.)

It'll be a make-up day for sure.  Either that or I'll look like Guy Smiley from the Muppet Show freaking out on four days of meth.  Fun!!  x0x0

No comments:

Post a Comment