Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Day. New Year.

Full of bad habits.  Ha!!

Still haven't cleaned off my desk... Marty Moose is hidden by piles of paper, comic books, pens, my jot-book-notebook, Sharpies, and various notes that I've written to myself (when I can't find my "I want it journal").  Tomorrow is another day, and I'll get it done then.  I'm not stressing over something so trivial (although I might end up losing my wireless keyboard in the clutter - the horror!!!).

No cooking today.  Ordered from one of our local Italian places (they deliver) for lunch... dinner was fried chicken from Popeye's.  My stomach will probably be in revolt in a little while, but ZOMG.  The deliciousness!!

I was a bit hung over from the party last night.  So I napped most of the afternoon (after overloading on stromboli carbs).  So did the dog and the husband, so I feel no guilt.  It was a lazy family day and this is definitely not an indicator of how the rest of year will go.  I am working on plans, I tell you!!

Soon, I'll post some of my goals for 2015.  Let me assure you, the list won't be long!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!!

PS...  If EA doesn't release the Sims 4 on Mac soon, I am going to be seriously rage-y!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment