Saturday, January 10, 2015

I Want This. WTF??? Big Lebowski Fail.

And it's unavailable right now.  I can hardly type because the tears are just rolling down my face.  Bastages!!  So, here is my letter:

Mrs Juggsy B
A Street
NOLA, LA

January 10, 2015

414 Baxter Avenue
Louisville, KY

Dear Sirs*,

For months I have been wanting to yell at you to TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY already so that I can order this shirt you have FEATURED on your Lebowski Fest Website.  Just in case you don't know what tee-shirt is out of stock, please - let me post some pictures of it:


This is what it says on the front, dim bulbs.


And this is what it says in the back.


I simply demand a re-supply of these beauties.  ASAP.  Don't make me call Boyd Crowder and have him take over your raggedy-ass business.  Because I know people who know people who know OTHER people.  This outcome would not be in your favor.

With Highest Personal Regards,
Juggsy

*(yes, I'm sure that if your organization is represented 'correctly' the salutation must be Sirs)

No comments:

Post a Comment