Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Visitors. Happy Time!!

Yesterday, I had some old friends pop into town.  It was crazy because they've been doing shows all across the US and had some gigs lined up in Pensacola and in another nearby area. I was thrilled because I hadn't seen Nikki or Jason for almost a year.  The last time they visited was when we were living in NOLA last summer.  Naturally, I invited them over to hang out and stay overnight if they wanted and we had a blast!!  They also have the distinction of being my very first company from out-of-state.  My apologies if my phone went unanswered and messages were left unread.  I'll catch up with you today.  :0))

Ordered out Chinese delivery, got into some wine, caught up on our families, mutual friends, and some interesting stories.  The dog was even over the moon to have them here!!  :0))  We figured out that we've been friends for 10+ years... and I love them because no matter how long it's been between visits, it's like no time has passed when we're finally together.

Nikki also gave me a copy of her newest album (I have them all, now!!) and I'm probably going to see them next week after I get back from New Orleans (I'm heading there on Saturday morning).  This week has been far better than I ever expected and I must've had some weird premonition, because I cleaned my house (seriously deep-cleaned to get rid of the shitty germs from the crap-tastic cold that I had for almost 10 days) and things were back to (what my version of) normal (is).

So... I had great friends come to visit and on Saturday I'm headed out to visit some of my favorite people and be the guest instead of the hostess.  It's like the best karma trip ever.

You can find this by contacting Nikki directly through her website...
If you mention Juggsy or JuggsBunny, she'll autograph it for you.  :0))

I'll be taking some pics of my meanderings through Florida, Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana, and I'm going to try and blog while in NOLA.

It's amazing how a surprise visit can really lift your spirits.  x0x0

No comments:

Post a Comment