Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Dragging.

I have got to get over this hot chest mess.  Everything in my house is cray-cray and cluttered.  I'm expecting guests on the 14th, 15th, and 16th, husby comes home on the 19th, I leave for NOLA on the 20th... oh, and husby leaves again on the 21st.  June is spoken for.  And I'm sick - yet don't really have any time to be sick.  GAH.

The scripts that I'm on are really kicking my ass.  I don't do well with codeine - but liquid cough-syrup codeine???  Gross.  And I have to eat something before I take it, or I'll be talking with Ralph on the big white porcelain phone.  And sleeping... I feel like a narcoleptic of sorts.  Gabbing on the phone with a sudden "I'll call you back... in a few hours."

I kind of feel like that right now, actually.  So much for blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment