Thursday, June 4, 2015

A List: Stream Of Consciousness.

Just some of my thoughts this morning (I'm not a morning person) - some of these are just utterly random, others more specific, but none are really lingering:

  • Why did I opt to take the Vee Dubs in so damned early for her checkup appointment?
  • Wait!!  The dude driving the shuttle van looks like Usher!!  Sounds like Usher!! 
  • When did Usher go broke??  Should I call TMZ??  Maybe the local news??
  • At home without a car.  I don't like this feeling when I live in the 'burbs.
  • The Duggar family are a bunch of savages.  Gag-inducing.
  • Christians are being persecuted??  So few lions nowadays.
  • Come on, Maury.  You have the most ghetto show on TV now.
  • Is Maury worse than that teen knocked-up show on MTV?? 
  • That would make a good poll.  Really.  Probably better than the presidential race.
  • Chog-Dog wants part of my "healthy breakfast" of leftover pizza.  The drool!!
  • One of my friends is joking about my being **dangerous** on FB.
  • I'm to the point where I just laugh at where this statement originated.  If there's one thing I'll remember, it'll be just how over-the-top drama Gamma boy can be.  No longer my problem!!
  • And I picture myself on the Muppet Show. 
  • What kind of conversion plugs do they use in Japan??
  • Should I do laundry now or later??  The husby leaves on Sunday.  Later, then.
  • How long will it take to break in my white Chucks??  Too white!!
  • I can't wait for my Mac (iMac Daddy) to be back home.
  • Where is my package tracking number?? 
  • Wedding in DC.  Dress.  Get jewelry cleaned.
  • I HAVE NO SALON HERE.  Fuck.
  • Iron Man is my favorite Avenger.  He drives my dream Audi.
  • He can keep the suit.  I'll keep the car.
  • I can't find my baby potted Groot.  I can't find all the funky stuff that belongs on my desk.
  • B picked me up the first Groot comic yesterday.
  • Time to step away from this and try and be productive.

...which means, take a nap until the Volkswagen Service Department calls and sends Usher to pick me up.  Which sounds so racy.  But, it really isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment