Tuesday, December 23, 2014

1. The Start.

Hopefully, this blog will be the start of something new.  A few new somethings, actually.  Interesting tidbits about my life.  Funny stories.  Insights.  Ideas.  Beginnings and endings.  Some things may be pretty, other things bizarre.  Of course, in life there is always that ugly factor - but I'm going to try and minimize that (although I'm cynical by nature and also a glass-half-empty kind of girl) - let there be no expectations of Pollyanna, however.

My goals are quite simple, really:

  • To be honest.
  • To be funny, and blunt, and laugh at myself and my cheesy mistakes.
  • To introduce subjects that may make me uncomfortable.  To walk that line.
  • To have people from different walks of life interact.
  • To incite curiosity and invite conversation.

Yes, indeed.  This is quite a list.  I have no desire to censor and want to encourage the exchange of thoughts and ideas.  Swearing is okay.  Spamming and bigotry is not.  

I hope you enjoy it here and share with others as I try to "find Juggsy".

No comments:

Post a Comment