Thursday, May 14, 2015

Gaps. Reset.

I'm back.  I've re-opened my blog to the (probably very, very, very small) public who may read this... and if you were a regular reader, you'll probably notice some very big gaps between dates.

Those posts have been reverted back to drafts.  I'm keeping them (for my own personal journal) and to remind me of certain things.  So, apologies if you're missing those entries.  They simply evoked very negative feelings and that's not what I want to look at.  This is supposed to be about me - nothing more and nothing less.

So, I'm going to reset myself.  Oh, yes, I am.  And guess what??  It started this very morning.  There was a jabby little post (which could've made me feel downright stabbity) and I just looked at it, did a mental shrug, and didn't even bother.  Then, I talked to a friend, packed up my gear, went to the gym, and then over to the beach.  While there, the dark storm clouds moved in and I simply got up and went to the car.  Finished my errands (post office, bank, store, get the Vee-Dubs some gas) and now I'm home. 

From now on, I'm staying away from the storms.  I'll watch them from a distance, but that will be it. 

Not to say that there won't be some sort of rant from time to time.  But I've got a ton of stuff on my list that I'd like to do - and being in abject misery isn't going to make any of that happen.  So piss off, negativity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment